If you are reading this, chances are you have a website, blog, or online store and are looking into ways to get more people to visit. This is something people wonder every day, and some people even make careers out of it. While it may be challenging in some aspects and may take some time investment initially, the concepts about how to get more traffic to your website for free are rather straightforward. I personally work in the field marketing that helps people get more visitors to their site every day and as such have learned what works and what doesn’t. Check out my time-tested method for increasing traffic to any website or click here to find out more about other training programs that I recommend to get you started.
1. Securing a Web Presence
Like I said above, chances are you already have a website if you are reading this, but if you don’t, you really need to get one. A website is the first step to seeing success in any online market. Without one, substantially less people will buy your products or read your blogs, both of which stop you from generating any income. The good news is that if you don’t already have a blog, you can secure one for free below. Just enter a domain name to start.
2. Generating Traffic
Now that you have a website, let’s talk about how to get people to it. There are thousands of studies out there about this very topic, endless books and online articles you could read, and countless theories on how to perfect your traffic-generating approach. However, it isn’t very complicated to do. Like I mentioned above, it is time consuming, but once you learn the basics, generating traffic to your website will be very simply to understand and implement. Getting people to visit your site is as easy as the following (and it is completely free to do):
- Optimize your site: “Optimizing” your site means that you need to make it search-engine friendly so that people looking for products or information that you offer will go to your site over others.
- Make it user-friendly: Not only is this part of optimizing your site, a bad user experience leads people to bounce from your site and never return. You want to make sure it fast, neat, and beautiful to look at.
- Build a lot of content: People online can only find you if you have enough content that leads them to the products you are selling or the information/entertainment you are providing them in a blog.
- Get involved in social media: There are different tactics that you use depending on the social media site you are using, but social media accounts can inspire engagement, lead people to your site, and inspire sales/readership.
3. Get the Right Training to Keep Expanding
Like I said, there are tons of resources you can look for on the internet about this topic, but you will want to find information that not only streamlines the process but also returns real results.
My profile pic is from Wealthy Affiliate, an online community of people who train you how to be an entrepreneur. To sign up is free, and you will have access to thousands of mentors who have actually made money selling online, and they all want to help you, me included. Wealthy Affiliate gives you the opportunity to receive training on site optimization, content-building strategies, and how to use social media so you can grow your online presence and connect with more people than ever before.
Now is the Time
These are the best ways to get more traffic to your website than ever before. The best part is it doesn’t cost a dime to start. I want to help you succeed, too, so make sure to contact me or leave a comment in the section below and I will get back to you personally. Now that you know what you need to do, go make your site grow!